These statistics are mind boggling. They also put some clarity into otherwise meaningly huge numbers. The following all occurs in a single day!
- Enough data is transferred (downloaded) each day to fill 168 million DVD's!
- 294 billion emails are sent each day! It would take 2 years to process that much snail mail.
- 2 million blog posts are written each day. That would fill Time Magazine for 770 years.
- 72 million unique people visit FaceBook each day.
- 40 million people visit Twitter
- 22 million people visit Linkedin
- 20 million visit Google+
- 17 million visit Pinterest
- There are 532 million FaceBook status updates
- 250 million photos are uploaded to Facebook
- People watch 22 million hours of old TV Shows and movies on Netflix
- 864,000 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube each day.
- 18.7 million hours of music are streamed via Pandora
- 1288 new apps are made available and 35 million are downloaded
- There are more new iPhones sold each day than there are babies born in the world:
- 378,000 iphones versus 371,000 babies born
If you could obtain one dollar from a fraction of these people you will have produced a huge revenue stream. What are you doing to reach these people?